For urgent enquiries please call us on the line below from 8:30AM-5PM AEST, if you have a contract, we offer 24/7 support through this number.
We endeavour to respond to all contact forms within (1) hour of receipt during business hours.
We can support the following services Australia Wide:
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS Systems)
Server Room Cooling
✓ Multiple Form Factors
✓ Extended Runtime Capability
✓ Network Manageability
The Eaton 5SC is designed to protect workstations, small servers, hubs, routers, PCs, and other electronic equipment from power disturbances. Ideally suited for small to medium-sized businesses, the 5SC UPS features both USB and serial ports to facilitate software communication. To prolong battery service life, the 5SC incorporates ABM® Technology, which increases battery service life, optimises recharge time for quick recovery after power outages, and provides advanced warning of the end of useful battery life. In addition, incoming voltage fluctuations are corrected so they do not affect the performance of connected equipment. Unlike other competitive UPSs in its class, which use a simulated sine wave, the Eaton 5SC provides pure sine wave output during battery operation. As a result, the connected load continues to receive a quality electrical waveform and operates smoothly even during power outages.
To preserve data integrity, the 5SC is bundled with Intelligent Power® Protector, which contains exclusive power management software featuring extensive power monitoring and control capabilities. Backed by superior performance, the 5SC UPS keeps your equipment up and running without interruption. Extends battery service life and provides advanced warning of the end of useful battery life with ABM® Technology. Delivers smooth, continuous power with pure sine wave output. Regulates power fluctuations with Buck and Boost voltage regulation. Hot swappable batteries, LCD provides at-a-glance indication of status and important parameters. Minimises downtime with hot-swappable batteries, communicates with Intelligent Power Protector software via serial and USB ports.
• Reduce wasted energy consumption from standby power drain of connected peripheral equipment with ECO Control function (850-1600VA models)
• Extends battery service life and provides advanced warning of the end of useful battery life with ABM® Technology
• Delivers smooth, continuous power with pure sine wave output
• Regulates power fluctuations with Buck and Boost voltage regulation
• Compact, slimline Rack / Tower form factor
• Hot swappable batteries
• LCD provides at-a-glance indication of status and important parameters
• Minimises downtime with hot-swappable batteries
• Communicates with Intelligent Power® Protector software via serial and USB ports
• Provides investment protection with a two-year limited warranty
|PART NUMBER||BRIEF DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS (WxLxH)||PRICE EX. GST|
|5SC500i||Eaton 5SC 500VA/350W Line Interactive Mini Tower UPS||500VA/350W||210 x 150 x 240 (mm)||$390.00|
|5SC750i||Eaton 5SC 750VA/525W Line Interactive Mini Tower UPS||750VA/525W||210 x 150 x 340 (mm)||$510.00|
|5SC1000i||Eaton 5SC 1000VA/700W Line Interactive Mini Tower UPS||1000VA/700W||210 x 150 x 340 (mm)||$670.00|
|5SC1500i||Eaton 5SC 1500VA/1050W Line Interactive Mini Tower UPS||1500VA/1050W||210 x 150 x 410 (mm)||$875.00|
|5SC1500IR||Eaton 5SC 1500VA / 1050W 2RU Short depth Rack UPS||1500VA/1050W||86.2 x 440 x 405 (mm)||$910.00|
The Eaton 5P UPS is an enterprise-class integrated backup power solution with the flexibility to support network closets, server rooms, distributed IT and edge computing environments. The 5P is available as a tower UPS, wall mount UPS, and rackmount UPS to ensure a perfect fit for a variety of applications. Several models are available as a compact UPS – which are 2U in height with shorter depths than a traditional UPS – making them perfect for 4-post or 2-post rail mounting and wall mounting. The 5P UPS even offers flexibility in battery types with two models offering lithium-ion batteries. Compared to traditional VRLA batteries, lithium-ion batteries offer a longer lifespan and smaller footprint, making them the perfect option for distributed IT and edge computing applications. Pairing a 5P UPS with an Eaton Gigabit Network card – the first in the industry to comply with UL 2900-2-2 cybersecurity standard – and Eaton’s Intelligent Power Management (IPM) platform allows for seamless management of your connected equipment, even in virtualized environments, which makes this UPS a complete backup power solution.
• The graphical LCD display
provides clear information on the UPS's status and
measurements on a single
screen (in seven languages).
capabilities are also
available with easy-to-use
• Meters energy consumption and provides kWh values through the LCD and Intelligent Power® Software
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
• The 5P offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/Web card or relay contact card). Eaton's Intelligent Power@ Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualization software such as VMware and Hyper-Vis included with each UPS.
• 5P is available as a tower or
rack form factor to cater for
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three stage charging technique that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to 50%.
• Batteries can be hotswapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. With an optional, hot-swap maintenance bypass module, you can
even replace the entire UPS.
• When operating in battery
mode the 5P provides a high
quality output signal for any
connected, such as active PFC (power factor
• With an optimised electrical
design, the 5P can provide
up to 98%efficiency,
contributing to lower
cooling and utility costs.
|PART NUMBER||BRIEF DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS (WxLxH)||PRICE EX. GST|
|5P650AU||Eaton 5P 650VA / 420W Line Interactive Tower UPS||650VA / 420W||230 x 150 x 345 (mm) ||$505.00|
|5P850AU||Eaton 5P 850VA / 600W Line Interactive Tower UPS||850VA / 600W||230 x 150 x 345 (mm)||$635.00|
|5P1150AU||Eaton 5P 1150VA / 770W Line Interactive Tower UPS||1150VA / 770W||230 x 150 x 345 (mm)||$835.00|
|5P1550AU||Eaton 5P 1550VA / 1100W Line Interactive Tower UPS||1550VA / 1100W||230 x 150 x 445 (mm)||$1,122.00|
|5P650iR||Eaton 5P 650VA / 420W 1U Rackmount UPS with LCD Line Interactive Sinewave LCD UPS||650VA / 420W||438 x 364 x 44 (mm)||$574.00|
|5P850iR||Eaton 5P 850VA / 600W 1U Rackmount UPS with LCD Line Interactive Sinewave LCD UPS||850VA / 600W||438 x 509 x 44 (mm)||$748.00|
|5P1150iR||Eaton 5P 1150VA / 770W 1U Rackmount UPS with LCD Line Interactive Sinewave LCD UPS||1150VA / 770W||438 x 509 x 44 (mm)||$965.00|
|5P1550iR||Eaton 5P 1550VA / 1100W 1U Rackmount UPS with LCD||1550VA / 1100W||438 x 554 x 44 (mm)||$1,156.00|
|5PRACKKIT1U||Eaton Rackmount Rail Kit for 5P650iR Series UPS||450-1000 (mm) Adjustment||$73.00|