For urgent enquiries please call us on the line below from 8:30AM-5PM AEST, if you have a contract, we offer 24/7 support through this number.
We endeavour to respond to all contact forms within (1) hour of receipt during business hours.
We can support the following services Australia Wide:
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS Systems)
Server Room Cooling
✓ Computer and Peripheral Power Protections
✓ Battery & Surge Protection
✓ Ideal for Home PC's & High Performance Computing
UPS Solutions is a provider of high-quality Power Protection to keep your business up and running during a power outage. Installing an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) will prevent damage caused by frequent power outages often resulting in hardware failure, software corruption or complete loss. Check out our range of Home Office UPS systems to keep your valuable equipment protected from power surges and outages.
APC Back-UPS range has enough outlets to protect your entire computer system with dedicated outlets for computers, monitors and all peripherals, such as printers, scanners and fax machines, so everything is protected against bad power and surges. The Back-UPS battery backup offers guaranteed power and surge protection for wireless networks, computers, gaming consoles and other electronics in your home or business. Models supply battery backup during outages and unsafe voltage fluctuations, as well as provide protection from damaging surges and spikes. They’re available in 'tower' or 'floor' styles, and together with a variety of standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep you connected.
• Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
• Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions LED status display - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Surge only outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
Battery and surge protected outlets - Backup and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
• Back-UPS 550 and 700 are the perfect units to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
• 8 Aus 3-Pin Outlets, 4x Battery Protection, 4x Surge Only.
• CD with software for auto-shutdown with USB connectivity
• Lightning Surge protection on all outlets
• Data Line Surge Protection
• Telephone surge protection
• Audible Alarms
• Automatic Self Test
• 2 Years Repair or Replace Warranty
• Easy overload recovery
• User-replaceable battery cartridge
Contact us now!
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online