For urgent enquiries please call us on the line below from 8:30AM-5PM AEST, if you have a contract, we offer 24/7 support through this number.
We endeavour to respond to all contact forms within (1) hour of receipt during business hours.
We can support the following services Australia Wide:
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS Systems)
Server Room Cooling
✓ Essential Power Protection for Small to Medium Business
✓ Battery & Surge Protection
✓ Ideal for Server Room & Communication Equipment
Smart-UPS™ is trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently.
Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry-level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry-level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry-level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
• Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
• Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximises useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
• Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
• Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
• Intelligent battery management - Maximises battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
• Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Audible alarms - Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
• LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
• Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
• Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
• USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
• Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
• Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
• Predictive failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
• Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
• User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
• The world’s most popular network and server UPS
• Advanced line interactive power protection for servers and network equipment
• LCD Display
• Pure Sine-Wave Output
• Simulates the utility when on battery for optimum device compatibility
• Network Grade Power Conditioning
• Automatic voltage regulation
• Noise filtering and surge protection
• Available in Rack or Tower
• Hot-Swappable Replacement Battery Cartridges
• Communication - Serial, USB and Smart-slot for accessory cards such as SNMP & Environmental Monitoring
• Included PowerChute® management software provides IT administrators with the comfort of a safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management
• Smart-UPS 5000VA Rack/Tower UPS, 5RU
• Includes SNMP Management Card as standard
• Hardwired Input / Output (8) IEC 320 C13 & (2) IEC 320 C19.
• Line-interactive power protection for servers and network equipment, intelligent and efficient network power protection. Ideal for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs, and other network devices.
• Included PowerChute® management software provides IT administrators with the comfort of a safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management.
Contact us now!
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online