For urgent enquiries please call us on the line below from 8:30AM-5PM AEST, if you have a contract, we offer 24/7 support through this number.
We endeavour to respond to all contact forms within (1) hour of receipt during business hours.
We can support the following services Australia Wide:
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS Systems)
Server Room Cooling
✓ Full-Featured Scalable UPS
✓ 1:1 Output Power Factor
✓ Power 10-30% More Load
ITA2 UPS Systems: (UPS only, battery modules sold separately) 01201736, 01201737, 01201739, 01201740
ITA2 Battery Module: 02010024 (2 x Modules required for 16/20kVA)
The Vertiv Liebert ITA2 Series is a full-featured scalable UPS designed to provide long backup runtime for Edge Computing, server rooms and network equipment. Using true online double conversion UPS technology, the Liebert ITA2 Series provides high efficiency and reliability with 1:1 output power factor that can power 10-30% more load than other ordinary UPS systems. This UPS offers flexibility with parallel able configuration and extended backup time with external battery packs.
• The Vertiv Liebert ITA2 is a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power to connected equipment with no interruption when transferring to battery.
• Available in 5-6-10-16-20 kVA ratings with 3/3 or 3/1 configurations.
• 3-Phase Input / Output available in a rack mount format (16kVA / 20kVA only)
• Robust Performance: Unity Output Power Factor, highly efficient-delivers efficiency up to 96.2%, adapts to any harsh grid environments 176-288V. Perfect sinusoidal voltage – by using a patented inverter control algorithm.
• Highly flexible: Compact footprint supports common battery bank (for 20kVA). Built-in parallel communication port
• Highly Reliable: Innovative air channel and Moisture & Dustproof design. Built-in dual backup auxiliary power supply
• Environmental: Dustproof, moisture-proof, high temperature - Operational Temperature is up 50 degrees. Works at 3000m altitude without derating, seismic proof design. High durability, compatible with vehicle, ROHS certified, Energy Star Certified
• Operating Temperature: 0-50°C
• Storage Temperature: -15-50°C
• Dust Proof
• Moisture Proof
• High-Temperature Proof
• High Durability
• High Altitude Certified
• Seismic Certified
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing
• Noise at 3ft/1m from unit (dBA): <58
• Scalable Runtime: Allows additional runtime to be quickly added as needed.
• Hot-Swappable Batteries: User-replaceable, hot-swappable batteries ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
• Form Factor: Tower & Rack Mount, Rackmount Rail Kits sold separately
• ENERGY STAR: Certified rating with intuitive colour LCD interface
• Bypass: Bypass facilities as standard. UPS Solutions recommend manual bypass panel for all critical loads
• Automatic Self Test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
• Communication: Web/SNMP UPS Management card, Relay, Modbus, Dry contacts, USB as standard
• Software: UPS automatic shutdown protection right out of the box with virtually no configuration required. Integration with Liebert Web card and network shutdown capability
• Includes: 2 IEC cables, USB cable, software on CD
• Warranty: 2 years repair or replace
Contact us now!
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online