For urgent enquiries please call us on the line below from 8:30AM-5PM AEST, if you have a contract, we offer 24/7 support through this number.
We endeavour to respond to all contact forms within (1) hour of receipt during business hours.
We can support the following services Australia Wide:
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS Systems)
Server Room Cooling
✓ Our Surge Protection Devices (SPD) provides up to 15 x times more surge protection to the UPS system and your valuable equipment.
✓ Plug and Play, easy installation without the need for an electrician
✓ Compatible with most UPS systems from 300VA to 3000VA UPS Systems.
This device is particularly suitable for use with plug in UPS systems, servers, instrumentation, POS systems, specialised industrial and commercial portable equipment where a high degree of protection is required on mission critical applications in harsh electrical environments.
The 10A-SPD & 16A-SPD Surge Filters are designed to provide secondary protection in accordance with IEC61643-11, Class III, medium risk locations and should be considered for use in conjunction with secondary Class II SPD’s upstream as defined in IEC61643-12, ANSI/IEEE C62.41 or AS/NZS 1768 protection zones guidelines.
• Surge protection and EMI/RFI filter
• 40kA Imax L-N. 60kA all modes
• 3 stage, 3 mode protection
• LC filter network
• Rugged IP24 enclosure
• 10A and 16A versions
• IEC input and output
• 2 part display
|Models||• 10A-SPD 10A version (for use with standard 10Amp devices)
• 16A-SPD 16A version (for use with standard 15/16Amp devices)
|Imax||40kA L-N, 10kA L-PE, 10kA N-E all models|
|Inom||20kA L-N, 5kA, L-E, 5kA N-E all models|
|UC||320vac L-N, L-E, N-E all models|
|VPL||< 1.1kV L-N @3kA|
|Response Time||< 25ns all modes|
|Leakage Current||< 5mA|
|Filter Attenuation||>40dB at 1MHz
|Internal Protection||Series thermal fusing on primary MOV,s
|Operating Temp||-20c to +50c|
|Dimensions||H x 152mm L x 133mm W x 55mm
|Material||Powder Coated Steel
|Powder Coated Steel||0.8kg
|Indicators||2 x leds. Blue OK. Red Failure
|Designed In Accordance With||IEC61643-11, UL1449ed3, ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Cat A, AS/NZS3000, AS/NZS3100
• Locate as close as possible to the device you are trying to protect. The unit requires free flowing air for cooling. Do not stack items on top. Ensure adequate ventilation.
• Do not install above any heat generating object or any position exposed to weather.
• The unit has no power switch. It is intended for use with devices that have their own current limiting CB or fuse. Ensure the power outlet it is connected to is easily accessible.
Contact us now!
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online