BY UPS SOLUTIONS
Trade-In Your Old UPS System and Receive Cash Back When Purchasing a New XRT6 UPS From UPS Solutions
✓ Includes Free Collection of Your Old UPS System
A UPS system's efficiency can diminish after five years, potentially escalating downtime and IT infrastructure damage risks. Utilize UPS Solutions' Trade-In offer for an upgrade to our advanced single-phase UPS products at an exclusive discount.
Trade-in any UPS brand, including APC, Emerson, Eaton, Dell, etc., that's nearing its life-cycle end or no longer meets your data needs. With UPS Solutions' Trade-In program, you receive cash back and free pickup for recycling of old units up to 100Kg. Complete the Trade-In form and we'll collect your old UPS after delivering your new one.
For additional information on our Trade-In program please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Trade-in form below.
Refer below for the discounted rates, calculated based on the online purchase price listed on our website
If making a purchase online, please complete the online Trade-In form and we will arrange a free pickup of the old UPS and refund you the amount based on the product that you have purchased. Please note, the Trade-In program cannot be used in addition to other discounts that have already been applied or offered by our sales consultants.
If anything is unclear please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on 1300 555 992.
TRADE-IN PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in the Trade-In program, the customer accepts the following terms and conditions:
1. Old UPS units of any age or brand are accepted in the Trade-In program.
2. Maximum trade-in size per unit is 10kVA-rated. The old unit must be a standard UPS unit (i.e., chassis with electronics and a battery cell enclosed inside the UPS).
3. New XRT6 units to be purchased may be any models in the XRT6 Series.
4. Trade-In program is valid for new XRT6 units purchased on or after July 1st 2020. The Trade-In Online Form must be submitted to UPS Solutions within 3 months of purchasing your new XRT6 unit.
5. Must not be used in conjunction with any other discounts already applied in the sales process.
6. There is no limit to the number of Trade-In transactions a customer can perform.
7. To receive the Trade-In Rebate, the customer should provide UPS Solutions with the following:
• Trade-In Request Form (with all fields properly completed).
• Copy of Original Sales Invoice for the new UPS purchase.
• The Old UPS (to be picked up by UPS Solutions’ preferred shipping agent).
8. Old UPS units must be returned to UPS Solutions within 30 days from date of the consignment note to qualify for the Trade-In program.
9. Customer should have the old UPS fully packaged and ready for pick-up when UPS Solutions’ shipping agent arrives at the scheduled pick-up time (at the end-users convenience).
10. Free collection applies when the old UPS is located within a 100km radius of an Australian metropolitan city.
11. The UPS Solutions’ chosen courier will only accept UPS's that are pre-boxed in what they deem as safe and manageable. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of rebate.
12. 100kg is the maximum weight allowed per UPS Solutions’ Consignment Note. Any items outside this limit will be charged back to the customer.
13. UPS Solutions recommends that you disconnect the batteries of your old UPS before packaging and shipping to UPS Solutions’ warehouse locations.
14. UPS Solutions will pay the Trade-In Rebate to the customer within 30 days from the date of receiving the old UPS at an Authorised UPS Solutions’ warehouse, provided all conditions are met. Payment will be made to the nominated bank account as per the Trade-In Request Form.
CONTACT UPS SOLUTIONS
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online