For urgent enquiries please call us on the line below from 8:30AM-5PM AEST, if you have a contract, we offer 24/7 support through this number.
We endeavour to respond to all contact forms within (1) hour of receipt during business hours.
We can support the following services Australia Wide:
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS Systems)
Server Room Cooling
The sensors connect to the SensorGateway, our base unit (BASE-WIRED). Up to 2 sensors can be connected to the base unit. With the optional expansion units, the number of sensors that can connect to the base unit can be extended up to 5, 8 or 30 sensors. Maximum distance between a sensor and the base unit is 100m/330ft when using a CAT6/7 cable (subject to cable quality and interference). For the wired sensors the connection is over a standard RJ45 cable. Industrial application? Check out our RS-485 ready sensors.
The Sensor Gateway is a stand alone IP based temperature sensor with built in alerting features and serves as the base unit for our solution.
• Onboard temperature sensor.
• Built-in web server.
• Fully responsive web interface for desktop, tablet, smart phone.
• Alerting via email, Slack, voice call or SMS.
• Industrial protocol's: SNMP and Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU
• Industrial IoT Ready with optional LTE Add-On
• Web API protocols: JSON and XML.
• DHCP or static IP.
• PoE built-in with optional 110-230v AC, +24v or -48v DC inputs.
• Ultra low power usage (< 0.5W).
• Runs locally - no Internet connectivity required to operate.
• Stand-alone device: no software needed.
• User configurable firewall for enhanced security.
• 0U rack mountable
• DIN rail mountable with optional DIN Clips
• Industrial grade: UL Listed, FCC & CE certified.