✓ Online Double-Conversion, protects against all 10 main power issues
✓ Customised power solutions designed for all budgets
✓ Onsite electrical & installation services
The Online Double-Conversion topology protects against all 10 main power issues and is suitable for low-high density IT equipment, medical equipment, networking and industrial applications. The Online UPS system is the most common UPS system used, it completely isolates mains power, consistently supplying clean power to vulnerable equipment. One of the most popular Online UPS systems in our range, is the Online XRT6 Series.
The XRT6 Online UPS Series is ideal for servers, networking equipment, workstations and other mission-critical applications which require pure sine wave power. Featuring Online Double-Conversion Topology and Zero Transfer Time, the UPS provides consistent and seamless power to critical loads.
Numerous engineering excellencies showcase in this enterprise-level application including economy mode, Smart Battery Management and External Battery Module compatible, which further enhance its overall performance and capability. The placement-wise design could be configured in either Tower (T) or Rackmount (RM) form with the attached stands and skids to make the most of your workspace.
• Long Life Batteries - 10 Year Design Life
• Reduced Cost - The XRT6 series reduces the need for replacement batteries, saving on replacement costs and reducing the environmental impact by using fewer batteries over the lifetime of the UPS system.
• Fire Retardant - Up to 2 hours fireproof
• Online (Double Conversion) UPS Topology
• ECO Mode
• UPS Parallel Expansion
• Generator Compatible
• Overload Protection
• Zero Transfer Time
• Smart Battery Management (SBM)
• Extended Battery Module (EBM)
• Surge and Spike Protection
• EMI and RFI Filtration
• LCD Status Display
• Emergency Power Off (EPO) Port
• PowerPanel® Management Software
• SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Capability (Optional)
• Rack/Tower Convertible Configurations