For urgent enquiries please call us on the line below from 8:30AM-5PM AEST, if you have a contract, we offer 24/7 support through this number.
We endeavour to respond to all contact forms within (1) hour of receipt during business hours.
We can support the following services Australia Wide:
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS Systems)
Server Room Cooling
✓ Online Double-Conversion Technology
✓ Intelligent and Efficient Network Power Protection
✓ Ideal for Servers, Voice/Data Networks & Light Industrial Applications
Smart-UPS On-Line provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2U to 12U. Recent family extensions at 15 and 20kVA enable support of power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks.
When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included PowerChute management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5kVA and above include an integrated Network Management Card for remote management (optional on models below 5 kVA). The Smart-UPS On-Line family provides customers with a reliable source of uninterruptible power even in demanding power environments, including very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
• Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
• Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
• Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
• Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• Predictive failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
• User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
• Warranty: 3 years repair or replace (2 Years on batteries)
• Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
• Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
• Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
• Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
• InfraStruXure Manager Compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
• LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
• Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
• Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
• SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
• Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
• Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
• Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
• Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
|PART NUMBER||BRIEF DESCRIPTION||VA / Wattage||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|SURT1000XLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 1000VA Online 230V Extended Run (Rail kits not included)||1000VA / 700W||432 x 85 x 483 (mm)||$1,465.00|
|SRT2200RMXLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 2200VA Online 230V Extended Run||2200VA / 1198W||85 x 432 584 (mm)||$2,964.00|
|SRT2200XLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 2200VA Online 230V Extended Run (Rail kits not included)||2200VA / 1198W||432 x 85 x 584 (mm)||$2,585.00|
|SRT3000RMXLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA Online 230V Extended Run||3000VA / 2700W||85 x 432 x 635 (mm)||$4,224.00|
|SRT3000XLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA Online 230V Extended Run (Rail kits not included)||3000VA / 2700W||432 x 85 x 635 (mm)||$3,980.00|
|SRT5KXLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 5000VA Online 230V Extended Run (Rail kits not included)||5000VA / 4500W||432 x 130 x 719 (mm)||$6,232.00|
|SRT5KRMXLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 5000VA Online 230V Extended Run||5000VA / 4500W||130 x 432 x 719 (mm)||$6,169.00|
|SRT6KXLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 6000VA Online 230V Extended Run (Rail kits not included)||6000VA / 6000W||432 x 174 x 719 (mm)||$7,021.00|
|SRT6KRMXLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 6000VA Online 230V Extended Run||6000VA / 6000W||174 x 432 x 719 (mm)||$7,076.00|
|SRT8KXLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 8000VA Online 230V Extended Run (Rail kits not included)||8000VA / 8000W||432 x 263 x 715 (mm)||$8,453.00|
|SRT8KRMXLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 8000VA Online 230V Extended Run||8000VA / 8000W||263 x 432 x 715 (mm)||$8,533.00|
|SRT10KXLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 10000VA Online 230V Extended Run (Rail kits not included)||10000VA / 10000W||432 x 263 x 715 (mm)||$9,895.00|
|SRT10KRMXLI||APC Smart-UPS RT 10000VA Online 230V Extended Run||10000VA / 10000W||263 x 432 x 715 (mm)||$9,937.00|
|SURT15KRMXLI-ASU||APC Smart-UPS RT 15000VA Online 230V Extended Run - Includes start-up commissioning service after UPS installation||10000VA / 10000W||533 x 432 x 773 (mm)||$15,211.00|
|SURT20KRMXLI-ASU||APC Smart-UPS RT 20000VA Online 230V Extended Run - Includes start-up commissioning service after UPS installation||20000VA / 16000W||533 x 432 x 773 (mm)||$16,895.00|
• Short depth for an easy install
• Online Double-Conversion Technology
• Longer battery life expectancy
• Intelligent and efficient network power protection. Ideal for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
• Options of Serial, USB, Ethernet and SmartSlot™ for network accessory cards.
• Included PowerChute® management software provides IT administrators with the comfort of a safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management.
|PART NUMBER||BRIEF DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS (WxLxH)||PRICE EX. GST|
|SRTL1000RMXLI||Smart-UPS SRT Li-Ion 1000VA Online 230V Extended Run||1000VA / 900W||128 x 432 x 590 (mm)||$3,395.00|
|SRTL1500RMXLI||Smart-UPS SRT Li-Ion 1500VA Online 230V Extended Run||1500VA / 1350W||128 x 432 x 590 (mm)||$4,100.00|
|SRTL2200RMXLI||Smart-UPS SRT Li-Ion 2200VA Online 230V Extended Run||2200VA / 1980W||85 x 432 611 (mm)||$5,200.00|
|SRTL3000RMXLI||Smart-UPS SRT Li-Ion 3000VA Online 230V Extended Run||3000VA / 2700W||85 x 432 639 (mm)||$7,200.00|