✓ Topology: Double Conversion technology
✓ Dual Mains Input: Increase availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to separate power sources.
✓ Scalable Runtime: Allows additional runtime to be quickly added as needed.
Smart-UPS VT provides performance power protection with scalable runtime for small data centres in the 10-40kVA power range. Smart-UPS VT offers centralized three-phase power protection with the reliability of the award-winning Smart-UPS family. Ideal for small data centres, large retail stores, regional offices, and laboratory equipment, the Smart-UPS VT features dual-mains input, automatic bypass, and scalable runtime with hot-swappable batteries for increased availability.
• Topology: Double Conversion technology
• Dual Mains Input: Increase availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to separate power sources.
• Scalable Runtime: With quick-swappable batteries and extended run matching enclosures
• Quick-swappable batteries for quick and easy replacement
• Compatibility with generators, transformers, etc.
• Compact, small footprint for floor space optimization
• Input power factor correction reduces installation costs
• Reduction of electrical infrastructure rating requirements (wires, transformers, generators)
• Up to 96% efficiency even at low load levels
• Large input voltage tolerance for compatibility with low-quality power grids
• Low input/output signal distortion
• Parallel capability up to four units for redundant configurations or capacity extension
• Easy Maintenance with slide-in/out concept for the power module for a quick comeback to normal state
• Includes Start-Up Commissioning service
• 1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
Contact us now!
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online