For urgent enquiries please call us on the line below from 8:30AM-5PM AEST, if you have a contract, we offer 24/7 support through this number.
We endeavour to respond to all contact forms within (1) hour of receipt during business hours.
We can support the following services Australia Wide:
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS Systems)
Server Room Cooling
✓ Superior Power Protection
✓ Lower Total Cost of Ownership
✓ 3 Phase Power Protection
The Eaton 93E UPS delivers superior power protection for ever- expanding loads in today’s space-constrained data centres. Facilitating a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) through a combination of energy-efficiency, high reliability and a compact footprint the 93E is an ideal solution for small - to medium - sized data centres and other applications desiring highly reliable power protection.
With a transformer-free design and sophisticated sensing and control circuitry the 93E is capable of achieving up to a 98% efficiency rating, making it one of the most energy-efficient UPSs in its class - and it still provides maximum load protection. Unlike most high efficiency UPSs, the 93E:
• Active power factor correction (PFC) provides 0.99 input power factor and <5% ITHD, thus eliminating interference with other critical equipment in the same network and enhancing compatibility with generators. The 93E is optimised for protecting modern 0.9 p.f. rated IT equipment without the need to oversize.
• Provides surge suppression for the load
• Detects the location of faults (utility or load) and takes the appropriate action
• Switches to double-conversion operation in less than 4ms. High system efficiency reduces utility cost, extends battery run times and ensures cooler operating conditions.
• Patented Eaton Hot Sync® technology makes it possible to parallel up to four UPSs to increase availability or add capacity. The technology enables load sharing without any communication line, thus eliminating single point of failure.
• Up to 35% smaller than similar competitive solutions
• 600mm wide UPS cabinet (60-200kVA models) enables seamless “in-row” integration with IT racks
• Large LCD graphically displays UPS status and offers easy access to measurements, controls and settings.
Contact us now!
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online