For urgent enquiries please call us on the line below from 8:30AM-5PM AEST, if you have a contract, we offer 24/7 support through this number.
We endeavour to respond to all contact forms within (1) hour of receipt during business hours.
We can support the following services Australia Wide:
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS Systems)
Server Room Cooling
✓ Double Conversion Topology
✓ 98% in High-Efficiency Mode
✓ Delivers 28% more power than other UPS in it’s class
The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
With up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high-efficiency mode, the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level in its class to reduce energy & cooling costs.
With a 0.9 power factor, the 9PX delivers 28% more power than other UPS in it’s class. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
With an RT (Rack/tower) versatile form factor the 9PX is the most compact solution in its class delivering up to 5.4kW in only 3U and 10kW in only 6U.
• Online double conversion with 1:1 or 0.9 power factor.
• Single-phase or 3 Phase Input (depending on model)
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
• Scalable runtime: More runtime can easily be added with up to 12 hot-swappable external battery modules.
• The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a Maintenance Bypass Module is also available for easy UPS replacement without interruption to the critical load” for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
• The Eaton 9PX 1ph/1ph models can be paralleled to achieve twice the power of unitary product using Eaton’s proprietary Hot Sync technology.
• The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen.
• 9PX can meter energy consumption. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non-essential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. It can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
• The 9PX offers Serial, USB and relay connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional card (Ethernet Network, Voltage Free Contact Relay, or Modbus & Network). Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS.
Contact us now!
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online