For urgent enquiries please call us on the line below from 8:30AM-5PM AEST, if you have a contract, we offer 24/7 support through this number.
We endeavour to respond to all contact forms within (1) hour of receipt during business hours.
We can support the following services Australia Wide:
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS Systems)
Server Room Cooling
✓ Online Double Conversion UPS
✓ Rack / Tower Convertible
✓ 1000VA to 10000VA
Vertiv Liebert GXT5 is a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power to connected equipment with no interruption when transferring to battery. It protects equipment from virtually all power disturbances due to blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference. For robust UPS protection, up to 10kVA, the Liebert GXT5 UPS provides industry leading features in a compact design. On-line design means zero transfer time. When utility power fails, your critical load remains supported by a seamless flow of power.
Active Eco Mode delivers best in class efficiency up to 97% without compromising availability. Controllable power to multiple devices via two independently programmable pairs of outlets. ENERGY STAR Certified rating, intuitive colour LCD interface and User replaceable, hot-swappable batteries. Advance Early Warning of UPS System Status, 3-11 minutes of Battery Backup Time at Full load provides ample time for an orderly shutdown, however Optional matching external battery cabinets offer additional backup time. Includes Liebert Multilink software provides you which provides warnings to computer users of power loss, and graceful operating system shutdown when needed. Full functionality and automatic shutdown protection right out of box - virtually no configuration is required. Integration with Liebert Web card and network shutdown capability.
• Double Conversion Online
• Liebert GXT5 is a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power to connected equipment with no interruption when transferring to battery
• Protects equipment from virtually all power disturbances due to blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference
• Active Eco Mode deliver best in class efficiency up to 97% without compromising availability
• Controllable power to multiple devices via two independently programmable pairs of outlets
• ENERGY STAR Certified rating
• Intuitive colour LCD interface
• Frequency conversion
• User replaceable, hot-swappable batteries
• Support for up to 6 external battery cabinets
• Mounting Flexibility, Rack rails and tower supports included
• Lightning & surge protection protects hardware
• Input Circuit Breaker
• Programmable Outlets
• Audible alarms
• Automatic self-test
• Lightening and surge protection (TVSS)
• Battery failure notification
• Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
• Building Wiring Fault Indicator
• Intelligent Communications: DCIM and BMS ready, Rs232 Serial Port, Terminal Block, USB, Intellislot
• Includes: Input cable, IEC cables, USB cable, rackmount brackets, software on CD
• Optional Web/SNMP Management & Relay cards available (Included as standard with 5kVA models and above)
• Warranty: 2 years repair or replace
Contact us now!
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online