✓ High Performance, Modular 3-Phase Power Protection
✓ Scalable up to 2080kVA, with 96% High Efficiency
✓ kVA = kWA
• XRTM-3PH is a scalable, redundant Modular UPS system designed to cost effectively provide high level availability for high density data centres and critical applications.
• True Online Double Conversion and advanced DSP control technology.
• Modular Architecture can scale power and runtime as demand grows or as higher levels of availability required.
• Combines the modular design with the N+X parallel redundancy technology.
• The maximum capacity of a single cabinet is 520kVA. Cabinets can operate in parallel configuration to build a system of up to 2080kVA.
• Output Power Factor: 0.9 (Optional 1.0)
• Hot Swappable Maintenance (UPS & Battery)
• Separated Bypass
• Maintenance Bypass
• Parallelable up to 4 Cabinets
• Common Battery
• Control of On/Off State of each Module
• Freely Set the Charge Current
• Intelligent Charging
• Mid or Small Power Distributing System
• Selectable Battery Voltage 3 Input 3 Output ±216VDC/
• ±228VDC/±240VDC (32/34/36/38/40pcs)
• RS232 (USB)
• RS485 Communication Interface
• SNMP Card (Optional)
• Relay Card (Optional)
• Centralized Monitor Module that is Hot Swappable
• Single Module LCD Display
• Control Monitoring with 5" Colour LCD Graphic Display
|POWER MODULES||OUTPUT POWER||DIMENSIONS |
|PM-3310RM||10kVA 3/3 Module||443x181x580mm||26kg|
|PM-33125RM||15kVA 3/3 Module||443x181x580mm||30kg|
|PM-3320RM||20kVA 3/3 Module||443x181x580mm||31kg|
|PM-3325RM||25kVA 3/3 Module||443x181x580mm||31kg|
|PM-3330RM||30kVA 3/3 Module||443x181x580mm||32kg|
|PM-3340RM||40kVA 3/3 Module||443x181x580mm||32kg|
Hot Swappable Battery Modules
Plug and play battery modules ensures uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced. Allows quick and easy battery replacement.
• Each Battery Module Consists of 18 pcs 7Ah/9Ah
• Only 3U Height
• Simply Plug into UPS System
High Efficiency and Low Total Cost of Ownership
The XRTM-3PH Series is designed for highly economical energy consumption and is a perfect fit in your data centre and server room. Offering efficiency of up to 96%, THDi of 2% and unity Input Power Factor without harmonic filters
The XRTM-3PH delivers:
• Significant energy savings
• Lower cooling costs
• Smaller generator sizing
• High input power factor (>0.99) and low input Total Harmonic Distortion (THDi<2%) minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
• Fully-rated power kVA equals kW feature option reduces cost by eliminating the need for an oversized UPS for Power Factor Corrected (PFC) loads.
N+X parallel redundancy
The XRTM-3PH UPS adopts N+X parallel redundancy design, users
can set different redundancy according to the importance of
the load. While the number of redundancy modules are
more than two, the availability of UPS system will achieve
99.999% and the MTBF will be more than 15,000,000 hours
which can satisfying the reliability requirement of critical load.
The UPS redundancy degree can be set through the LCD, when the load exceeds the set value, the UPS will alarm in
Independent control system
Every power module is equipped independent control
system, and control itself independently according to the
sharing message, and the fault module separates from the
Contact us now!
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online