Intelligent and Efficient Network Power Protection
From Entry Level to Scalable Runtime
Ideal for Servers, Point-of-Sale, Routers, Switches, Hubs and Other Network Devices
Smart-UPS™ is trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently.
Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry-level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry-level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry-level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
• The most affordable true sine-wave UPS’s in the Smart-UPS family.
• LCD Display
• Pure Sine-Wave Output
• Simulates the utility when on battery for optimum device compatibility.
• Network Grade Power Conditioning
• Automatic voltage regulation
• Noise filtering and surge protection.
• Available in Rack or Tower
• Communication - USB (no Smart-slot available)
• Included PowerChute Business Edition software is compatible with all major server operating systems and provides UPS management and safe system shutdown.
Contact us now!
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online