✓Line Interactive Sinewave UPS
✓ Rack / Tower Convertible
✓ 500VA to 3000VA
Vertiv™ Edge UPS is a family of highly reliable, efficient, and flexible line interactive sinewave UPS power supply. Vertiv Edge UPS comes with various models ranging from 500VA to 3000VA in 1U, 2U, 3U, mini-tower, rack tower and rack-mount form factors (depending on model). With a high 0.9 PF, controllable outlets and extended runtime options, Vertiv Edge UPS is a cost-effective choice for protecting the server and networking equipment in distributed and Edge IT applications.
Distributed and edge data centers today are no less important to business success than large centralized data centers, given their role in supporting Internet of Things, cloud computing and other crucial applications. Server, networking and storage systems in edge data centers, then, deserve similar levels of power protection as traditional data center infrastructure. The Vertiv™ Edge line interactive UPS family is intended for distributed IT and edge applications that require reliable, efficient power protection. Edge UPSs support up to 6 extended battery cabinets (EBCs) in selected models, providing more runtime at full load than comparable competing UPSs. Edge UPSs are also easy to manage. Auto-detect features make the EBCs easy to add and configure, while a colorful, graphical LCD screen provides for easy, intuitive on-site management. Optional SNMP support is available and Vertiv Edge is compatible with the free Vertiv™ Power Insight software for remote management, enabling users to get status, configuration, UPS parameter data and more from anywhere via a web browser. Your UPS investment is protected by a standard 2-year warranty for both electronics and batteries.
• Highly efficient: maximize power to IT loads, realize lifetime energy savings
• Wide range of form factors and flexible installation options
• Advanced battery protection and runtime optimization features
• Hot-swappable internal batteries – less downtime
• Withstands higher operating temperatures
• Low noise
• Remote monitoring and management capabilities
• High output PF=0.9 to maximize available power and protect more equipment
• High efficiency, up to 98% in line mode, to deliver energy savings
• 1U, 2U, 3U, tower, rack/tower form factors, with power ratings from 500VA to 3000VA, to address a broad range of power requirements
• Advanced AVR protection with 2x boost and 1x buck tap to protect the battery by smoothing out spikes, sags and brownouts
• Colour graphic LCD display
• Add up to 6 extended run battery cabinets to increase runtime
• External battery cabinets with auto-detection Rack/tower 3kVA model with short depth for flexible installation
• “Green mode” operation: in battery mode with small loads, the UPS will automatically shut down to protect batteries, optimize energy savings
• Programmable outlets to disable non-critical loads, optimize battery runtime
• Input breaker device for additional protection to the load in worst case failures
• Smart fan speed control for lower audible noise
• Remote connectivity via network interface or serial connection to monitor power consumption and configure user-defined alert notifications to prevent downtime
• Extend battery life with deep discharge protection RoHS and REACH compliant
Contact us now!
For UPS systems there is design and engineering that will need to be done so it is best to book a site inspection or enquire directly with our team by filling out the form, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 555 992.
1300 555 992
Click here to enquire online